Cultural Arts Alliance (CAA) Member Artists are invited to present up to three pieces of your artwork, for sale or display, in the Betty & Johnny Main CAA Member Art Tent during the 31st Annual ArtsQuest Fine Arts Festival alongside over 120 juried artists. The Festival begins Saturday, May 11 at 10 AM and runs through Sunday, May 12 at 5 PM. and is being held in Grand Boulevard Town Center.
If you are interested, and your work is of a caliber to show in a Fine Arts Festival, please read our requirement guidelines below carefully. There will be a CAA Member’s “Best in Show” winner who will receive a $100 award. The CAA will accept original art in any medium, including paintings, photography, glass art, wood, baskets, fiber, fabric art, metal art, and pottery.
- In order to exhibit, you must be a current CAA Member.
- To be an exhibiting member artist, you are required to volunteer for a minimum of 4 hours during the show. Volunteers are not guaranteed to be stationed at the Member Tent and could be assigned to help out in other capacities of ArtsQuest.
- No prints or Giclée prints of Paintings or Watercolors. Photography printed on Gallery Wrap Canvas is acceptable Plus printed, matted and framed photography. One of a kind original.
- Limit is 3 pieces per artist, with a maximum size of 30” X 40”, which includes the frame. This includes Photography. More art may be accepted if space permits. For ART in the 5 (Five) Pieces Category: acceptable if small, handmade pieces of Marble, Glass Art, Wood, Baskets, Metal Art, Fiber, Fabric Art and Pottery; these will be displayed on a table or stands.
- Artwork is to be delivered to the Member Tent in Grand Boulevard at Sandestin FRIDAY, May 10, between Noon and 3:00PM. All pieces to be hung MUST arrive ready for hanging with appropriate frame, hardware and wire attached. ”D” Rings preferred. Saw-teeth hooks not permitted. Do not bring ”S” hooks, no longer needed.
- IDENTIFICATION is required on each piece. We suggest a business card or index card be attached to the right back and front bottom right, including Name of Artist, Title, Medium, Size and Firm Price, including sales tax. Artist is responsible for reporting their sales tax (7%).
- NOTE: CAA is not responsible for selling items that are not clearly priced.
- This show is limited to “fine art” categories only. Crafts and food items will not be accepted.
- Artists are responsible for monitoring weather and picking up their art in case of inclement weather.
- All artwork must be picked up Sunday, May 12 between 5 and 6 pm.
☞ Please fill out the Member Tent Artist Application and send it to our office. Your application must be received in our office by April 12, 2019, FIRM. The first 40 applications, by the order in which they were received, will be accepted.
CAA is pleased to offer our members this wonderful opportunity to display and sell their work as a membership benefit. We look forward to receiving your application!