The purpose of this college or accredited arts-related school scholarship program is to enhance the visual,literary and performing arts experiences of current Walton County high school seniors or past graduates of Walton County public, private and home schools who have declared or intend to declare a major in the arts at the undergraduate level.
ANNUAL COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
• Application must be completed in full and received by published deadline.
• Applicant must be a resident of Walton County at the time of application.
• Applicant must have declared or intend to declare a major in the arts.
• Awards will not exceed $2,000 per year per applicant.
• Funds will be distributed directly to the award winner’s college or university.
• Applicants may apply once per calendar year even if an award has been received previously.
1. Cover letter that includes reasons why you should be awarded a scholarship
2. List of accomplishments in your art discipline(s) and/or your portfolio
3. Most recent high school or college transcript
4. Support letter(s) from at least two references, one of whom is instructor in arts discipline
5. Any other materials that will support your application